How to create Retina Logo
Retina Logo is a logo with resolution 144dpi 2 times size of the normal logo. Retina logo looks much much sharper when viewing from mobile, iPade , laptop which have a Retina display . The term came into existence after Apple introduced the Retina display on their iPhone and iPad and MBP Retina. It basically means that the images or logo will look sharp on these devices which have , instead of blurry due to the higher pixel ratio of the devices’s display. This usually involves serving a 2 times size of the images and logo with 144dpi resolution.
How it’s work : Take your current logo and double the resolution (144 dpi). The document size width and height do not change but the pixel dimension will change to double it’s normal size (Leave as is when doubled).
Follow the simple step by step guide to create a Retina Logo using photoshop
1. Open your Current logo psd File
2. Right Click the image bar
3. Click Image size
4. Now Change the Resolution 72 to 144 ( double the resolution)
5. Click OK ( pixel dimension will change to double it’s normal size(Leave as is when doubled).
Normal Logo ( Resolution 72dpi )
Retina Logo ( Resolution 144dpi Double it’s normal size )
WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017