Mozilla Thunderbird is a free email client, easy to set up and customize – and it’s loaded with great features! Thunderbird can manage multiple emails, newsgroup, news feed accounts and supports multiple identities within accounts. Taking emails backup from Mozilla Thunderbird is easy and simple. Today I will show you –
how to export and import emails from Thunderbird.
How to Backup emails from Mozilla Thunderbird?
Please follow the simple steps below:
1. Google – ImportExportTools
2. Download the Add-on
3. Now open Mozilla Thunderbird
4. In the right corner – Click the drop down button
5. Click add-ons
6. Click the Gear button
7. Click install add-on from file
8. ImortExport Tools will be installed after you restart Thunderbird…Click Restart Now
9. Now right-click Inbox – ImportExportTools – Export all message in the Folder – Click EML Format
10. Choose Destination Folder
Done!! The exporting time depends on the number of emails and file size.
How to export emails from Thunderbird – Video Tutorial :
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017