The most recent version of Firefox have a problem in restoring the old saved passwords. You have to restore it manually, even syncing your firefox account will not restore your saved passwords.
Yes, You can force Firefox to re-import the saved passwords from the signons.sqlite file.
What is sqlite?
Sqlite is a database, used to store important firefox data and information.
1. In the firefox address bar, type “about:config” (without the quotes) and press ‘Enter’.
2. Click [I’ll be careful, I Promise!]
3. Search for the preference: signon.importedFromSqlite
4. Right click on signon.importedFromSqlite, and select “Reset“.
5. Now open new tab and click firefox menu
6. Click help
7. Click Troubleshooting Information
8. Click show folder ( this will open Windows Explorer in your Firefox profile.)
9. Close Firefox
10. In your profile folder, delete the file “logins.json“
Note : Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017