How to recover hide files in pendrive, usb, phone memory card, HDD etc..
Follow the instructions :
1. Press Windows + R in your computer keyboard , type ‘cmd’ than press enter . Or Command Prompt run administrator .
2. Then in the Command Prompt type: attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:*.*
3. In the command line the letter ‘g’ is the drive letter, it is the single letter written before the “Removable storage”.
4. Then, press Enter.
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017