How to recover joomla admin password ?
Today I will show you how to recover joomla admin password ? . You just forgot your password or your site have been “hacked” and had the password or user changed. Or the person who knew the passwords is no longer available. Don’t worry I will show you how to recover your admin password in a very simple way. Follow the simple steps below to change the Password in the Database :
1. Login to your website cPanel (Control Panel )
2. Click on phpMyAdmin
3.Click your Database
4. Click User Database Table ( jos3_ as the table name prefix which is only an example table prefix * your table prefix will be different)
5. Select Super User and Click Edit .
6.Delete or Clear the password value inside the text box.
Now Copy this value and PASTE it.
7. Scroll Down and click GO
Now go to the Backend of your site login page . At this point, you should surely be able to log into the back end of your Joomla site! with the username of admin and password of secret. ( User Name : admin Password : secret )
After logging in, go to the User Manager and change the password to a new secure value. If you have been hacked, you may want to change all of the passwords on the site.
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017