MTNL customer service is one of the worst nightmare. Line is always busy!! If you are lucky enough, before you could hear introducing themselves line gets disconnected immediately and you have to go through same procedure again and again. I will tell you the best timing to call MTNL customer care service and how to interacts with them.
The best time to call MTNL customer care service – The best time to complaint MTNL Broadband
During Winter : 8:00 am to 9:30 am in the morning
During summer : 7:30 am to 9:00 am in the morning
During Winter : 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the evening
During summer : 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm in the evening
- MTNL Customer Care number for complaining Broadband – 1504 (01122221504) ( All over India )
- MTNL Customer Care number for Broadband Plan and new connection : 1500 (01122221500) ( All over India )
The moment they pickup your calls and introduce themselves in a very lazy tone voice. Just say ” Good morning Sir or Good evening Sir “. Give them a welcome surprise by saying SIR or Ma’am 😉 Introduce yourself…. Also, you may want to add ” Sorry to disturb you …. “Be polite!! Now you can easily complain and explain your problems. They will listen to you, the time is yours … 😀
To Capture Someone’s Attention , you need to be polite and gentle. Addressing someone as Sir or Ma’am is not a SIN.
“It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and willful incivility, is just as insane a proceeding as to set your house on fire. For politeness is like a counter–an avowedly false coin, with which it is foolish to be stingy.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
Latest posts by Suanlian Tangpua (see all)
- 9 good reasons to buy google pixel 2 xl – Google pixel 2 xl full review! - October 22, 2017
- Moto G5 Review – Detailed Specification of Moto G5 - May 10, 2017
- SEO To Do List 2017 – 50 Tips! - April 23, 2017